Appetite’s Restaurant Festival 2011 Menu – Part 3
Part three of my series of post that will showcase to you the different Appetite menus that have been prepared by the thirteen participants of Appetite’s Restaurant Festival 2011.
- Appetite’s Restaurant Festival 2011 Menu – Part 1
- Appetite’s Restaurant Festival 2011 Menu – Part 2
- Appetite’s Restaurant Festival 2011 Menu – Part 3
C2 Classic Cuisine Philippines Menu
- Ensaladang Prutas at Lato
- Seared Tilapia with Coconut Emulsion
- Pork Humba
- Durian Brulee
The tilapia was surprisingly delicious! I thought it was just normal fried tilapia but I was wrong. I also tried their Durian Brulee and liked it too (there was no strong Durian odor).
Pepper Lunch Menu
- Chicken and Burger (served in one hot plate with mixed pepper rice)
- Kuromitsu Ice Cream
Sadly, I wasn’t able to try out Pepper Lunch because by the time I got to them, they have no food left.
Lemon Grass Asian Bistro Menu
- California Maki
- Lemon Chicken Fillet with Tangy Sauce Served with Garlic Rice
- Pork BBQ in Skewers
- Thai Tago with Water Chestnut
Yum yum to the lemon chicken (that was the only dish I tried lol). I wish I could have tried the Thai Tago with Water Chestnut though.
Cyma Greek Taverna Menu
- Kalamariaka (served with Tzatziki)
- Chicken Souvlaki (served parsley salad and pita)
- Moussaka (served roasted potatoes)
- Yiaourti Me Meli
For Cyma, I tried the moussaka and it tasted good! I don’t know what’s with eggplants or moussaka but it’s always on my to-eat list every time I see it.
Stages Deli Menu
- Set A – Crunchy Chicken Breast with Mango and Papaya Animal Farm (Turkey with Bacon Sandwich); Chocolate Mousse
- Set B – Mushroom or Tomato Soup; The New York Times Bestseller Sandwich (Signature Triple Decker) Chocolate Mousse; Coffee
- Set C – Turkey Green Salad; Journey to the Center of the Earth (Sausage Sandwich 6″); Classic Cheesecake
- Set D – Goat Cheese-Stuffed Chicken Breast with Tomato Vinaigrette Salad; A Midsummer Night’s Dream (Grilled Fish fillet with rice or mashed Potato); Bolognese Pasta; Apple Pie
- Set E – Onion Soup; Turkey Greens Salad; Much Ado About Nothing (Quarter Chicken with rice or mashed potato); Classic Cheesecake
- Set F – Mushroom Soup; Taming of the Shrew (Roast Beef with Rice or mashed potatoes); Belgian Chocolate Cake
I was only able to try out their New York Times Best Seller and it was yummy. It was a thick sandwich so it took a while before I was able to finish it.
So it ends, the last five of the thirteen restaurants got posted. These are Classic Cuisine, Pepper Lunch, Lemon Grass Cyma, and Stages Deli. I hope you enjoyed these series of posts and if you want to try them out, just head out to Shangri La Plaza.
Till next time,
More entries from the same Restaurant by Mall: Shangri-La
More entries from the same Restaurant by Location: Mandaluyong